Bath Township is currently accepting sealed bids for the following work:
Wiswasser Park Parking Lot Paving (6499 Park Lake Road, Bath, MI 48808)
Description of Work:
- Remove approximately 3,000 sq. ft. of existing asphalt.
- Remove existing limestone from parking lot, salvage if possible (can be placed behind DPW pole barn).
- Undercut 12 inches and install geogrid system, base in, and set grade to approximately 11,300 sq. ft. of parking lot (spoils hauled away).
- Install catch basin and 100 ft. of 12 in. drain pipe tied in to existing drain at east end of parking lot.
- Install 4 in. of asphalt over the 11,300 sq. ft.
Prospective Bidders are encouraged to attend a Pre-Bid Conference on Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. at the jobsite located at 6499 Park Lake Road, Bath, MI 48808. Bid proposal forms should be returned no later than Tuesday, August 9 at 1:00 p.m. in a sealed envelope with “Sealed Bid Enclosed” visible on the envelope. Bids will be opened and publicly read on Tuesday, August 9 at 1:00 p.m. at the Township Offices, 14480 Webster Road, Bath, MI 48808. Sealed bids can be delivered in-person or mailed to:
Bath Charter Township
c/o Ben Zeeb
14480 Webster Rd.
PO Box 247
Bath, MI 48808