Winter Property Taxes Due February 14, 2019
Winter property taxes are due by the end of business on Thursday, February 14, 2019.
If you don’t have your tax payments automatically withdrawn from your bank account, there are other options below for making payments.
Other tax bill payment options include:
- Mailing a check to the Township Offices (payment must be received in our office by February 14, as postmark dates are not accepted as on time)
- Paying in-person at the Township Offices, open Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Using the Township’s 24-hour drop box (Secure, 24-hour drop box located next the Township Office entrance)
- Paying online with a credit or debit card (fee)
- Paying online with an electronic check (fee)
- Phone payment using a credit or debit card (fee)
After February, all unpaid prior year taxes become delinquent and must be paid to the Clinton County Treasurer’s Office.