Responsibilities of the Township Superintendent’s Office
The Township Superintendent works directly with the Board of Trustees and is responsible for the administration and operation of all departments of the Township government. The Superintendent’s Office is also responsible to:
- Implement the actions, policies, and ordinances of the Board of Trustees.
- Manage and supervise all public projects and contracts of the Township.
- Performs the duties of Township Personnel Director, including the administration of payroll.
- Prepare communications for the general public through the Township newsletters, website, and other media sources.
- Prepare, present, and administer the annual budget as adopted by the Board of Trustees.
- Provide leadership and coordination of Township staff.