Please take notice that on Tuesday, October 4, 2022 beginning at 8:00 a.m. Bath Charter Township will accept initial applications for:
- Marihuana Retailer Permit (one (1) available)
- Marihuana Grower Permits Class A (Unlimited)
- Marihuana Grower Permits Class B (Unlimited)
- Marihuana Grower Permits Class C (Unlimited)
- Marihuana Processor Permits (Unlimited)
- Marihuana Safety Compliance Facility Permits (Unlimited)
- Marihuana Secure Transporter Permits (Unlimited)
WHERE TO APPLY: Complete applications must be delivered to the Bath Charter Township Offices located at 14480 Webster Road, Bath Michigan 48808 and received by the Clerk’s office. Bath Township’s regular hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. A complete application may be sent by certified mail to Bath Charter Township, Attn: Township Clerk, 14480 Webster Road, PO Box 247, Bath Michigan 48808. A complete application must be received and stamped by the Township during normal business hours within the application window.
WHAT MUST BE INCLUDED FOR A COMPLETE APPLICATION:
- Three (3) physical copies and one (1) electronic copy (saved on portable flash drive) of all material required by the Bath Charter Township Ordinance Authorizing and Permitting Adult-Use Marihuana Establishments (as amended);
- Three (3) physical copies and one (1) electronic copy (saved on portable flash drive) of the form “Application for Permit-Adult-Use Marihuana Establishment”; and
- One (1) non-refundable application fee payment ($5,000/Permit Applied for).
WHERE CAN I FIND REQUIRED MATERIALS FOR THE APPLICATION:
A blank copy of the “Application for Permit-Adult-Use Marihuana Establishment,” the Bath Charter Township Ordinance Authorizing and Permitting Adult-Use Marihuana Establishments (as amended), and the Procedures for Accepting Applications and the Competitive Review Process can be found below.
WHO CAN ADDRESS APPLICANT QUESTIONS:
For all questions related to the procedures and standards for receipt and review of the applications, applicants may direct questions to Township Superintendent Karen Hildebrant in writing by email to KHildebrant@bathtownship.us. Please note that answers to such questions may be made available to all applicants simultaneously, even if any question was only asked by a single applicant. Such answers may also be otherwise published publicly or made public through various means, including but not limited to posting them on this webpage.