Bath Charter Township is governed by a seven (7) member board. Our Township Board is made up of the Township Supervisor, Township Clerk, Township Treasurer, and four Trustees. The Township Board meets to take action on business items at 6:00 p.m. the first and third Monday evenings of each month in the Board Room of the Township Offices. Exceptions occur to accommodate holidays.
Agendas are prepared in advance and are available on our website or at the Township Offices.
Some of the primary responsibilities of the Board include:
- Adopting the annual budget.
- Adopting Township policies and ordinances.
- Approving appointments to various boards, committees, and commissions.
- Approving certain expenditures and contracts.
- Determining types and levels of services to be provided.
- Ensuring the general welfare of the residents.
All Board members are elected to four year terms in the Presidential Election year and take office on November 20 the same year.