May 5, 2018, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
14480 Webster Road, Bath, MI 48808
This is a FREE program to Bath Charter Township residents ONLY.
Space is limited and registration is required to participate.
Dispose of household items – including furniture, electronics and appliances – at the Township during the Annual Tom King Memorial Junk Day.
There is a two-load limit per address – a truck or utility-sized trailer (4-feet x 6-feet) load equates to one load. If unauthorized items are mixed in your load, our crews are not obligated to sort the materials and may refuse the entire load.
Requirements for Disposal
- Lumber MUST be cut to four-foot lengths or less
- Protruding nails in lumber MUST be removed or bent down
- Tires MUST be off rims, free of dirt and water; Up to 10 accepted
- Large pieces of glass should be broken into a pail
- NO tractor tires allowed unless arrangements with the Township have been made
Please visit Clinton County Waste Management at www.clintoncounty.org , for additional resources and special collection events, including items listed below that are not accepted during our event.
- Asbestos (ceiling/floor tiles and insulation)
- Dangerous Items (lumber with nails sticking out)
- Demolition Materials (concrete, brick, block, shingles and other roofing materials)
- Drums/Barrels (Not Empty/Clean)
- Household Refuse
- Lead Acid Batteries (car batteries
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste (some household clocks and smoke detectors)
- Medical Waste (Sharps materials not properly contained)
- Non-Household Liquid Waste
- Paint Cans that are Not Dry
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls, PCBs (fluorescent light ballasts)
- Radioactive Waste
- Regulated Hazardous Waste
- Tires on Rims
- Toxic Materials (ignitable, corrosive or reactive)
- Yard Waste (leaves, grass clippings)
- Used Oil
- Cable Receivers
- Digital Converter Boxes
- Digital Music Players (portable)
- Digital Video Disc Recorders
- Facsimile Machines
- Keyboards (electronic)
- Mice (electronic)
- Satellite Receivers
- Servers (small scale)
- Stereo Equipment
- Video Game Consoles
- Videocassette Recorders
Materials NOT Accepted for Electronics Recycling may still be eligible for disposal as part of Tom King Junk Day. Please see Items NOT Accepted.