Park & Facility Rental
Rental Policy & Agreements Amended April 4, 2016.
Rates Amended October 4, 2016.
Bath Charter Township has six rental facilities for residents and guests to enjoy.
The Bath Community Center, the Senior Center, Library Center Meeting Room, James Couzens Park Gazebo, Wiswasser Park Pavilion and the Soccer Park Pavilion are all available to citizens on a first-come, first-serve basis.
We highly recommend that you contact the Township Offices at (517) 641-6728 to check the availability of the park or facility for your requested date and time.
Please print and complete the Rental Agreement and sign where indicated.
- Please also review the Rental Policy.
- Dates become secure once payment has been received.
- The security deposit must be paid in order to confirm the rental reservation.
- The rental fee is due the last business day prior to the event and during normal business hours. The key can also be picked-up at that time.
- If full payment is not received by the date of the event, the rental contract will be cancelled without notice.
After you've completed the Rental Agreement, you have three options:
- Mail with your check to Bath Charter Township, 14480 Webster Road, Bath, MI 48808
- Deliver with your check to the Township Offices or place in our 24-hour drop box by the front doors
- Pay at the Township Offices by credit card (Service fee will be charged based on amount)
Rental Policy & Rates